Electrician AP3/ AP4 - Strathcona Refinery Project - Edmonton, AB
JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. We have a solid multi-discipline industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence. For 25 years, we have been creating value for our clients and opportunity for our people, by challenging the status quo, looking after each other, having fun, and building great things together!
We are seeking four (4) Electrician apprentices, either Level 3 or 4, for our Strathcona Refinery Project in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Electricians will perform installation and maintenance of electrical devices and components found in in an industrial setting.
- Reads and interprets electrical, mechanical, and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications
- Pulls wire through conduits and holes
- Installs, replaces, maintains, and repairs electrical systems and related electrical equipment
- Splices, joins, and connects wire to form circuits
- Tests circuits to ensure integrity and safety
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Registered Electrical Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must have previous electrical experience in an industrial setting
- Must possess valid CSTS 09, Whmis 2015, H2S Awareness, OSSA Fall Protection, OSSA Elevated Work Platform and Fire Extinguisher training.
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Monday to Thursday, 10 hours per day (7:00am-5:30pm)
- No Accomodation, LOA or Travel available
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions