Skilled Labourer - Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. We have a solid multi-discipline industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence. For 25 years, we have been creating value for our clients and opportunity for our people, by challenging the status quo, looking after each other, having fun, and building great things together!
We are seeking an experienced Skilled Labourers for a maintainance project in Norman Wells, NWT.
- Performs tasks on the labour crew to support operations in the execution of the work
- Provides general clean up in work areas
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous Labouring Experience - proof of hours required (ROE's or Letter from Employer)
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS 09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- OSSA Certified Fall Protection and Elevated Work Platform considered an asset
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants that reside in NWT will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Camp based position with full accommodations provided
- 15/13 or 5/2 shift rotation depending on the location where the applicant resides.
- 10 hours per day with overtime
- Travel allowance provided for eligible candidates (to cover flights to Norman Wells)
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Local candidates are preferred