Title: Cement Mason/Concrete Finisher – SCPP
JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. We have a solid multi-discipline industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence. For 25 years, we have been creating value for our clients and opportunity for our people, by challenging the status quo, looking after each other, having fun, and building great things together!
We are seeking Journeyman CWB Welder's with SMAW All Positions for our SCPP site in Edmonton.
- Develops patterns for projects or follows directions in given layouts, blueprints and work orders
- Cleans, checks for defects and shapes component parts, sometimes using a cutting torch
- Welds parts, and may also build up worn parts by welding layers of high-strength hard-metal alloys onto them.
- Mentors and coaches Apprentice Welders
- May perform other related duties assigned
- Must have an Interprovincial Red Seal or Journeyman Welder's Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must posess CWB ticket
- Must posess SMAW ticket
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work is considered a local Edmonton based project
- Monday - Thursday; 4 days on; 3 days off
- 7:00am - 5:30pm; 10 hours per day
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather condition