About Fluor Driver:
Fluor Driver combines one of the largest global turnaround, construction, and maintenance firms (Fluor) with one of the best and safest Canadian contractors (JV Driver) to create a unique solution to the turnaround, maintenance, and construction needs of the petrochemical industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that lower construction and maintenance costs while maintaining excellence in safety and quality and thus providing a lower total cost of ownership for our clients. We accomplish this goal by embracing our core purpose, Think Different Build Better, along with our core values.
The Quality Inspector both reports to and takes direction from the Site Quality Lead. The primary responsibility of the Quality Inspector is to ensure maintenance activities are completed in accordance with site specifications, government regulations and codes of construction.
- Provides mentorship to junior team members
- Participates in professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Optimizes processes to achieve results with a focus on continuous improvement
- Works collaboratively with others to meet company objectives
- Builds formal and informal relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Observes work in progress to assure conformance with requirements and acceptable workmanship
- Monitors closure welds, ensure NDE is completed in accordance with site specification and witness testing of work completed
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes
- Completes internal auditing in accordance with project audit plan.
- CSA 178.2 CWB Certified Level I or Level II Welding Inspector required
- API 510/570/653 would be an asset
- ABSA Welding Examiner Certification would be an asset
- NACE CIP Certification would be an asset
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company paid RRSP Contributions
- Excellent work/life balance