About JV Driver
JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. We have a solid multi-discipline industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence. For over 20 years, we have been creating value for our clients and opportunity for our people, by challenging the status quo, looking after each other, having fun, and building great things together!
Our Commitment to Safety
The only thing more impressive than our commitment to safety is our results. Project after project, achieving Best in Class safety performance has gained multiple awards from our clients, government agencies, and our peers. These safety initiatives have resulted in a 20 year LTA Free record, achieved with over 35 million man-hours of construction, recognition by WorkSafe Alberta for being a "Best Safety Performer" four consecutive years, and many more.
The primary responsibilities of the QC/Turnover Administrator are QC turnover preperation and QC administrative duties assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Provides guidance and support to team members
- Participates in professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Takes on new initiatives and challenges
- Builds formal and informal relationships within the company
- Types, distributes and maintains filing for reports, forms, and other files
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, couriers, and correspondence
- Operates and maintains general office equipment such as copier, fax, and computer
- Prepares and processes routine documents
- Schedules meetings and appointments
- Routine administrative support or executive reception
- Prepares reports: researches, compiles and summarizes data
- Organizes and prioritizes assignments and takes initiative to follow through on pending items
- Researches questions and problems regarding departmental policies and procedures
- Other administrative support duties as required.
- 3-5 years of administrative/secretarial experience
- QA/QC experience is an asset
- Proficiency in software applications
- FabTrack experience is an asset
- Strong technical writing and communication
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company paid RRSP Contributions
- JVD University and other training opportunities
- Excellent work/life balance
- Temporary position, estimated 3 month duration.