About Flour Driver
Fluor Driver combines one of the largest global turnaround, construction, and maintenance firms (Fluor) with one of the best and safest Canadian contractors (JV Driver) to create a unique solution to the turnaround, maintenance, and construction needs of the petrochemical industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that lower construction and maintenance costs while maintaining excellence in safety and quality and thus providing a lower total cost of ownership for our clients. We accomplish this goal by embracing our core purpose, Think Different Build Better, along with our core values.
The Project Coordinator III reports to and takes direction from the Senior Project Engineer. The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator III is to support all aspects of field operations including cost controls, planning, scheduling and estimating.
• Provides guidance and support to team members
• Participates in professional development and mentorship opportunities
• Takes on new initiatives and challenges
• Builds formal and informal relationships within the company.
• Maintain and up date our project schedule to keep listed activities current
• Ensure all project area leads have updated progressed copies of schedules
• Adjust durations and/or manpower as scope develops or changes
• Update progress on schedule to identify remaining scope and effort required
• Prepare Material and Equipment requests complete with pricing, coding, approvals and filing
• Communicate with suppliers to confirm delivery dates and delivery lay down
• Ensure all materials are accounted for as identified during scoping
• Develop a project cost tracking sheet suitable to meet both Imperial and Fluor Driver needs
• Collect, copy, file and distribute all daily sign in sheets
• Collect all subcontractors daily time sheets and obtain approval signatures
• Process all time sheets into system for tracking of costs by work order and for billing/payment to support Imperial request for daily cost tracking
• Ensure all rates and charges on time sheets are in alignment with agreements
• Ensure logistics regarding equipement needs, changes and moves are communicated to operators and area leads
• Ensure all tooling, consumables, materials, equipment needs are fulfilled prior to and during shutdown.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Primavera P6
• Advanced construction knowledge
• Basic understanding of workface planning, project controls and procurement
• Basic understanding of quality control processes, including turnover
• Familiarity with receiving, warehouse functions and material management
• Knowledge of trades and support services including pipe fitting, cranes, combo vac trucks, scaffolding
• Understanding of pipe fitting material and tool definitions
• Knowledge of contract documentation and how it pertains to the work scope
• Ability to communicate with all project personnel in a very dynamic environment keeping priorities and details organized and ensuring they are completed.
• Post-secondary degree or technical diploma in engineering is required
• Minimum of 5 years Maintenance/Construction Coordinator role.
• 5&2 schedule
• Located in Harmattan, AB
• Temporary role for 1-2 month duration.