About Fluor Driver
Fluor Driver combines one of the largest global turnaround, construction, and maintenance firms (Fluor) with one of the best and safest Canadian contractors (JV Driver) to create a unique solution to the turnaround, maintenance, and construction needs of the petrochemical industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that lower construction and maintenance costs while maintaining excellence in safety and quality and thus providing a lower total cost of ownership for our clients. We accomplish this goal by embracing our core purpose, Think Different Build Better, along with our core values.
The Reliability Administrator reports to and takes direction from the Administration Lead. The primary responsibilities of the Reliability Administrator are to provide general clerical and administrative support.
• Participates in professional development and mentorship opportunities
• Comprehends the importance of team work to achieve common goals
• Completes assigned tasks on time and consistently achieves results.
• Types, distributes and maintains filing for reports, forms, and other files
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, couriers, and correspondence
• Operates and maintains general office equipment such as copier, fax, and computer
• Prepares and processes routine documents
• Schedules meetings and appointments
• Manages phone system, directs calls appropriately, greets and signs in visitors.
The Quality Control Administrator is required to have 1-2 years of secretarial/clerical experience, with some word-processing, computer and communication skills and basic bookkeeping knowledge.
• 5&2 schedule
• Located in Sarnia, ON
• Local Candidates only.