Heavy Equipment Operator - Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
Fluor Driver, a part of the JV Driver Group, has been providing industrial construction and maintenance services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. We have a solid multi-discipline industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence. For 25 years, we have been creating value for our clients and opportunity for our people, by challenging the status quo, looking after each other, having fun, and building great things together!
We are seeking an experienced Equipment Operator for our Norman Wells site in Norman Wells, NWT. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating an excavator, dozer, front end loader, zoomboom and skidsteer in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
- Minimum 5 years' experience operating Heavy Equipment including Loader, Excavator, Dozer, Skidsteer, etc.
- Must have competency tickets for Loader, Excavator, Dozer, Skidsteer, Zoomboom
- Must possess a Class One Driver's License with Air Brakes
- Must provide Driver's Abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must provide Emergency First Aid or Standard First Aid Certification
- Must possess valid CSTS Certification
- Must possess valid H2S Alive Certification
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Other experience working as a Millwright, Pipefitter or Welder is an asset
- Applicants that reside in NWT and Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Camp based position with full accommodations provided
- 15/13 shift rotation working 10 hours per day on a compressed work week schedule
- Local candidates will work a 5 and 2 rotation.
- Local candidates will be preferred
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions