About Fluor Driver:
Fluor Driver combines one of the largest global turnaround, construction, and maintenance firms (Fluor) with one of the best and safest Canadian contractors (JV Driver) to create a unique solution to the turnaround, maintenance, and construction needs of the petrochemical industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that lower construction and maintenance costs while maintaining excellence in safety and quality and thus providing a lower total cost of ownership for our clients. We accomplish this goal by embracing our core purpose, Think Different Build Better, along with our core values.
The purpose of this position is to collect, verify and process all information relating to the administration of employee payroll for project personnel and to provide general administrative support.
- Maintain attendance, regular time and overtime and leave records to calculate pay and benefit entitlements.
- Calculate safety bonus entitlements
- Enter daily time sheets into computerized system
- Enter daily billing to client's system
- Research discrepancies between timesheet and billing and resolve in a timely manner
- Provide information and respond to all employee queries regarding payroll, benefits and deductions.
- Liaise with accounts receivable, accounts payable and safety and prepare any necessary reports
- File reports and statements regarding payment of wages and benefits.
- Assist with clerical support to accounting duties such as typing, filing, incoming/outgoing document control, vendor inquiries, phones as required.
- A minimum of two years experience in the accounting field or completion of an accounting administration certificate program
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in accounting software and MS Office programs
- Meet all deadlines
- Able to maintain internal controls
- Strong team player
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company paid RRSP Contributions
- Excellent work/life balance
This is a site based position