About Fluor Driver
Fluor Driver combines one of the largest global turnaround, construction, and maintenance firms (Fluor) with one of the best and safest Canadian contractors (JV Driver) to create a unique solution to the turnaround, maintenance, and construction needs of the petrochemical industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that lower construction and maintenance costs while maintaining excellence in safety and quality and thus providing a lower total cost of ownership for our clients. We accomplish this goal by embracing our core purpose, Think Different Build Better, along with our core values.
The HR Coordinator facilitates human resources business processes. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. This generally includes creation and maintenance of the employee master information and associated records, creation of employee records in the time entry system and associated employee reporting.
- Maintain attendance, regular time and overtime and leave records to calculate pay and benefit entitlements.
- Maintain employment files and HRIS system with current and up to date information
- Support the Human Resource department with research and/or other projects as assisigned
- Process employee requests and provide relevant information
- Research discrepancies between timesheet and billing and resolve in a timely manner
- Provide information and respond to all employee queries regarding payroll, benefits and deductions.
- Liaise with accounts receivable, accounts payable and safety and prepare any necessary reports
- File reports and statements regarding payment of wages and benefits.
- Assist with clerical support to Human Resource duties such as typing, filing, incoming/outgoing document control, vendor inquiries, phones as required.
- A minimum of two years experience in the Human Resources field or completion of an Human Resource administration certificate program
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in MS Office programs
- Meet all deadlines
- Able to maintain internal controls
- Strong team player
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company paid RRSP Contributions
- Excellent work/life balance