About Fluor Driver
Fluor Driver combines one of the largest global turnaround, construction, and maintenance firms (Fluor) with one of the best and safest Canadian contractors (JV Driver) to create a unique solution to the turnaround, maintenance, and construction needs of the petrochemical industry. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that lower construction and maintenance costs while maintaining excellence in safety and quality and thus providing a lower total cost of ownership for our clients. We accomplish this goal by embracing our core purpose, Think Different Build Better, along with our core values.
The Finance Manager coordinates and manages all activities of Fluor Driver Business Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and other functions. The Finance manager reports directly to the CFO.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of Flour Driver's Business Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Job Costing functions;
- Provide mentorship to junior business management staff;
- Work with JVD Controller to generate monthly financial statements and deliver them to the CFO as per a schedule established by Fluor Driver Senior Management;
- Works with Fluor Driver Project Controls to generate and analyze data / key performance metrics;
- Works with JVD Finance Manager to coordinate resources and minimize home office administrative costs;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Some financial accounting functions as determined by the project;
- Project costing and control oversight for all contractors;
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliation;
- Cash management and forecasting;
- Detailed job and profit analysis;
- Contract Administration may be required;
- Visit project sites on a regular basis to promote strong home office / site relationships and understanding of the site specific issues;
- Supervising various Business managers.
- Designation (CA, CPA, CMA, CGA);
- University Degree;
- A minimum of 10 year's experience, with 3-5 year's in a supervisory role;
- Intermediate skill level in MS Office Package;
- Strong coordination and organization skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to set and manage priorities to meet all deadlines;
- Strong problem solving;
- Demonstrated work ethic;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and experience;
- Contracts administration experience in a construction setting.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Company paid RRSP Contributions;
- Excellent work/life balance.
To apply please upload your resume online, and you too could be a part of a Company that values building great things, being innovative, taking care of each other and having fun!