Heavy Equipment Operators
Our partner company is seeking experienced equipment operators for immediate work on a local Edmonton project.
The successful candidates will be responsible for operating Dozers and/or Excavators in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
Working FM Requirements:
- Experience with road building and finish grade on dozer, excavator and grader
- Experience operating packer, skid steer, loader and haul truck
- Previous FM experience and proven ability to lead a team
- Minimum 5 years' experience operating Heavy Equipment including mostly Excavator
- Experience operating in tight spaces near piping and sewer lines
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must pass a pre-access drug and alcohol test
- 10 hour days
- 5&2 Rotation
- There is NO travel allowance or LOA provided for these positions